How Do They Benefit?
- Within hours of the report of a line of duty death the 100 Club Board deploys its response team.
- $10,000 is delivered within 24-48 hours to the surviving spouse and children of the fallen officer or firefighter.
- A financial needs assessment within a month assures that qualifying families receive up to $50,000.
- Bereavement support with referrals to local resources are provided.
- A bronze plaque and annual memorial Services presented by the 100 Club keep the memory of our heroes and the sacrifices they made alive.